To ensure you feel confident about your stay we wanted to outline our current approach to keeping you safe.
- Our check in procedure is automated and so you can let yourself into the property without assistance.
- Our cleaners are going above and beyond all necessary cleaning procedures, using hotel quality antibacterial products and also a virucudial cleaner on areas such a door handles, light switches and hand rails.
- Our linen is professionally laundered.
- We are removing non essential soft furnishings to ensure the continued health of our guests.
- Please note we may not be able to offer early or late check – in/outs at the moment due to the property having deeps cleans between bookings.
- And for the added safety of our cleaners we would be grateful if you could please put any cutlery, glasses and kitchen wear etc in the dishwasher on a hot wash before you leave and strip your beds.
We kindly ask that you familiarise yourself with Government guidelines on gatherings in self-catering accommodation. In making a booking you are agreeing to adhere to the relevant guidance during your stay.
York City is doing everything it can to ensure visitors and locals are safe and we ask that you adhere to social distancing and washing your hands regularly.
And finally, please do let us know if one of your guests show any COVID-19 symptoms, however small and even if you have already left. Protecting our cleaning staff and future guests is extremely important and a quick call or text could make all the difference.
We can now provide a ‘PPE pack’ ready for you when you arrive to give you added peace of mind when exploring York. The pack includes 1x 130ml 70% hand sanitising gel and 2x disposable face mask for £4 per pack.
If you wish to add this to your booking please let me know.